Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

Really fun and addicting!

the game is fun and addicting! i couldnt stop ti'll i got every item my best so far is 1:11 but im trying to finish in less than a minute! anyway the game was fun and i like the jawbreakers reaction when i hit him. :D

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

xD))))) super awesome

this game is super awesome i cant help but repeat it over and over again,,, im trying to get a high score and this game is mega addicting,,,. it is nicely done, sound effects are good, graphics are great and it is highly replayable,,. ^u^

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

to:born to war,,,,

when the thing offers you the cake drink the wine there will be an extra option,,,. or just view a walkthrough

Winter Dance Sim-Date Winter Dance Sim-Date

GrEAT!!! it didnt make me bored :))))

,,,This is a very refreshing game its so different to the other games, see im pretty young and i dislike those with adult or hentai contents, well this game is truly fresh and unique compared to the other games,, yes there are lots of great dating games here but not all well actually its rare to find simple but kinda addictive games,, its actually pretty nice to play simple games, im really getting bored with games that has so much controls or instructions ect. your games simplicity, charm and nicely drawn characters are wonderful, do you know i was planning to get rid of my eyebags? and well its 12:44 here? this game got me hooked, i wish there were more characters thou,,, anyway this is a great game, make more games like this pleeeeaaaaassssseeeee.... hahahaha,,, Good Luck :))))))